Sunday, January 20, 2013

Victorian Scrap Valentines

This weekend, I lost my creativity to a messy house.  :-( 

So I've spent the better part of the last two days cleaning and bringing order. 
 It's beginning to feel so much better in here.  :-)  
I think I'll now be able to get my craft on!

Inspired by my collection of Victorian calling cards 
and Valentines cards:


I came up with these two cards:



The ticket stamps are from Purple Onion Designs.
That's all for now.  I'm putting a roast in the oven, starting another load of laundry, 
and heading back in to the craft room.

I'm linking up with My Romantic Home's Show and Tell Friday
and Common Ground's Be Inspired Friday. 

5 comments:

PetraB said...

these are absolutely darling

Kim Gillian said...

Your cards are so pretty!

Debbiedoos said...

Love these pretties!~ Thanks for your sweet comment on our mirror.

Anonymous said...

Oh so sweet..I love the colours.
Nice to meet and follow you via Rhonda's blog.
Stop by sometime, if you wish.



Ciao bella.
Creative Carmelina

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Oh my gosh Laura these are absolutely gorgeous! What talent you have.
hugs,
Jann