Sunday, August 4, 2013

A Little Pink Starbucks Obsession

I have a confession...
It's my little obsession, with these:
All through this tiring and difficult week, my daily walk to Starbucks with my sweet friend and thoughts of what I could make with these kept me going...

All my friends said "You're so funny!"  And I think my excitement made them smile.

I couldn't quit thinking about just how darn cute my idea was going to be.

So I got started today with making a few things and buying the perfect candy:

And found the perfect Starbucks green vintage button for the trim:

And came up with this for my walking friend at work, who makes my day happy!

Do you think she'll be surprised to find this on her desk tomorrow?

I'm linking up with these great parties:

Inspire Me Tuesdays at a Stroll Through Life

13 comments:

Rhonda said...

She will love it! It's perfect.

Trisha said...

This is super cute! I would be thrilled to find this on my desk anyday!

~Trisha

Cindy said...

What a nice thing for you to do, we all need a friend like both you and your walking buddy!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

What a fabulous idea and it looks sooooooooooo pretty too. Love it. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

Micupoftea said...

Aw, what a sweet friend you are! This is a charming 'happy'. Have a great August :)
S

Julie S said...

These are so pretty! That pink is really yummy...

Julie S said...

These are so pretty! That pink is really yummy...

bj said...

...just as cute as can be...you are so smart...and talented...
xo bj

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

She certainly will be surprised, but I can hear her squealing with delight. Love how your mind works! lol! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Ivy and Elephants said...

So adorable! What a sweet surprise, and a very cool idea! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Hugs,
Patti

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

So very pretty! Thank you for sharing. You will be one of the features tomorrow at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Pop on in and grab a feature button for your blog. Hope to see your prettiness again tomorrow at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

So sweet! Surely would be a TREAT receiving is!!!
So happy to have you share at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
Blessings,
Cindy

Decor To Adore said...

My dear daughter is a starbucks addict and I had to show her this cuteness!