Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Liebster Award for Aimee of Refresh and Renew

I fell down on the job. I really did. I meant to give out a few more Liebster Awards to very deserving bloggers, and I just forgot.  Well--I am making amends!  I want to recognize Aimee of Refresh and Renew with a Liebster Award.  This award is for blogs that you feel deserve more recognition.  Each week Aimee showcases one or more very doable craft or DIY home improvement projects that are on trend, budget conscious, and fairly easy to do. Her blog is full of beautiful ideas and inspiration, like these adorable Halloween candles (she gives the printable graphics):

This chickenwire message board is to die for:

And these candy corn gift jars are so cute and a cinch to make:

I think you will love her projects and her sweet, kind spirit.  Please hop over to her blog, browse, and become a follower. I know you will be glad that you did!

Here are the Liebster guildelines and my questions for Aimee.

The guidelines:
  • Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link back to them in your acceptance post!  Download the award image and post on your blog.
  • Share 11 interesting things about yourself.  Don't be shy, and don't worry if they aren't relevant to the topic of your blog.  They aren't supposed to be!
  • Answer the 11 questions that the blogger who awarded you asked in their post.
  • Create your own set of 11 questions for the next recipients of the award.
  • Pass the award to some of your own favorite bloggers!  Each awardee should have less than 200 followers for their blog.
My questions::
1. If you had only one thing to drink besides water, what would it be?
2. What was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
3. If you could change your name, what would it be?
4. What is the most exciting thing you've done, bought, or had happen to you in the past 6 months?
5. If you could do anything in life that you wanted, or be anything, what would you do or be?
6. What would you like to become better at?
7. What music stimulates your creativity? Or do you like silence?
8. What creative activities do your husband and/or children pursue?
9. What was your favorite job or activity as a teen?
10. What skills, gifts, or abilities do you have that most people don't know about?
11. Are you a messy messy or a neat freak?

3 comments:

Tea in the Library said...

Great choice! I have my second pick in reserve.

Aimee at Refresh-Renew... said...

Laura!
What a wonderful surprise! I have had such a busy week I was only just now able to take a peek at my blog...and you just made my day! Thank you for the post and the Award! It is people like you that have made my entre into the blogging world such a wonderful experience! Love that I found you!-aimee

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

She is indeed a talented person! Thanks for awarding her Laura.
hugs,
Jann