Sunday, November 17, 2013

Inspired Sunday: Great Ideas

Happy Sunday, everyone.  It is FINALLY looking and feeling like fall around here.  Our temps have been up to 90, which really makes it seem more like the middle of summer, but I can happily report that the autumn chill is in the air.  I don't have anything particular to share right now, just finished my tag for Tag Tuesday: Proverbs here, so I'll move on to what you shared.

In last week's blog party posts, there were so many great ideas! Trisha, at Glass Slippers is planning to transform those old, yellowed electric window candles into a shabby chic style with a lot of bling. Aren't these adorable?  She also has a whole lot of crafty ideas up her sleeve.
And Penny, at Penny's Vintage Home made these great trees from leftover tinsel garland wrapped around a cone made from a 12-pack soda carton! What a great way to get just the right sized cone without having to  spend money and time shopping for the right size!

Karee at The Vintage Chateau shared many wonderful ideas for a bridal shower that could be transformed into a variety of celebrations. (I especially loved the banner and the book plate treats!)

I also wanted to welcome newcomer, Thrifty Amos, in Cork Ireland, who shared these beautiful Arklow pottery tea dishes along with a bit of their history.  (I am a complete sucker for a bit of history about any vintage piece or antique!)  Go on over and show her some blog love! 



Thank you again, everyone, for linking up with our intimate little group.  I hope you are enjoying the posts each week.  I know that I am. Have a great Sunday!

Laura

For this blog party, please link back to my blog from yours and don't link up the same post as last week unless you ask me first.  I would love for you to become a follower, and I will follow you! Just let me know in a comment.  I try to have the features and party up on Sunday morning, but sometimes it's up by noon Pacific time.

9 comments:

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Let's Make a Christmas Tree post...hugs, Penny

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot for hosting Laura! Have a wonderful week.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Laura,
Thanks so much for hosting!! And for your visits!

Hugs,
Deb

The Charm of Home said...

There is no shortage of great ideas in blogland. Thanks for hosting!
Sherry

Ivy and Elephants said...

Love the features, so neat! Thank you so much for hosting.
Hugs,
Patti

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I discovered Thrifty Amos last week and I love her blog! Thanks for helping us making new blog friends!

Lynn Stevens said...

Hi Laura,
I'm running so behind these days. Thanks so much for posting my giveaway and best of luck hon!

Love your Halloween photos
Hugs Lynn

Aimee at Refresh-Renew... said...

Great features Laura! Have a great week!-aimee

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Laura, I missed last weeks party. Hopped over for this weeks. Hope everything is o.k. and you're just taking a little break. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
hugs,
Jann