Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Hand-made Christmas Cards with a Vintage Flare

Hi sweet friends.
I haven't sent Christmas cards in a long, long time, but 
this year it's going to be different:

Once I finished a design, it was easy to cut the pieces and 
work on them every night, a little bit at a time. 
Before I knew it, I had made all of these:







The next two I modified from Pinterest:


I had so much fun, I can't wait to make more!
I hope you find some inspiration in what I've created.
Do you have a favorite? I'd love to know!

Wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving!
(The art stamps I used were from Tim Holtz, Stampin' Up, Pink Persimmon, and 
Laura

I am linking up with these wonderful blog parties:


6 comments:

Ivy and Elephants said...

They are all so pretty it's hard to choose!What lucky recipients to receive these treasures. Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving.
Hugs,
Patti

Tea in the Library said...

Who could choose? They are all great.

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Choosing is very difficult: there's so much creativity in each of them. Number one and number seven really caught my eye, though.

Tonya said...

I can't choose just one favorite because I love them ALL!!! Great job Laura!

{{{hugs}}} for your friend in Tennessee!

Tonya

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Gorgeous Cards Laura!
My favorite is the vintage Santa! love it...well maybe the birdcages too...LOL! glad to see you are posting again...where did the year go, right? -aimee

Janet@HomeGrownCrafting said...

It was the last one that caught my eye on Pinterest - it appealed to my up-cycling instinct - I've pinned three of them for festive inspiration - thank you for sharing!
Janet